Phone: +64 3 443 0011 | Freephone: 0800 108 311 | Fax: +64 3 443 8323 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many businesses make the common mistake of not allowing enough time for activities outside of the general conference, and when conferencing is in one of the most beautiful places in the world, it’s almost a sin not to get out and explore all Wanaka has to offer.
At Edgewater, we suggest you take your group out on a team-building exercise, not only does this allow camaraderie between delegates, it also gives guests time to re-charge, meaning higher productivity with enthused minds, rather than worn out delegates who have not been able to absorb the abundance of information!
Our Events Coordinator is happy to organise and book an activity that would suit your group; here are some activities we highly recommend.
• Group kayaking trips with Wanakayaks. You can either hire the kayaks or take them out on your own accord, or you can organise a guided trip.
• A fishing tour with Adventure Wanaka
• Glacier climbing with Aspiring Guides
• Lake cruise and an island walk tour with Eco Wanaka Adventures
• Wine trails with Ridgeline Adventures
• Jet boating with Wanaka River Journeys
For more information on any of these activities and their providers check out the range of options here for more information.
For further details contact our Events and Weddings Coordinator:
Hayley Clark and Sarah Pearse
Ph DDI +64 3 443 0017
Freephone (NZ only) 0800 108 311
Find out what previous guests have said about their stay at Edgewater.
Check out the current weather conditions!