Edgewater is a flexible venue with several rooms and various configurations for your needs. Below is a summary of key information.
- Classroom - up to 60 delegates
- Theatre: up to 140 delegates
- Reception & Cocktail functions: up to 140 guests
- Banquet: up 120 delegates
- Boardroom: up to 45 delegates
- Executive Meetings: 4-14 delegates
Edgewater's skilled Executive chef and his team prepare a full range of dining options including:
- Morning and Afternoon teas
- Dinner - either set menu or a-la-carte
- Cocktail functions
- Terrace or lakeside BBQ's (in summer months)
- Buffet dining
Edgewater offers the following equipment on-site however advanced or specialised equipment is available on request.
- Sound System & Microphone
- Flip Chart
- TV monitor/VHS and DVD
- Sky TV
- Data projector
- Slide and overhead projectors
- Projection screens
- Wireless Internet Connection
Our superb lake front location provides uninterrupted views from all rooms with direct lake access. We are pleased to extend special conference accommodation rates to you and your delegates if you choose Edgewater as your conference venue. There are three different styles of guest rooms and with over 100 rooms there is space for all your delegates under one roof.
Team Building Activities
Wanaka offers a range of invigorating and enlivening activities which help to build the camaraderie between your delegates. As part of our service to you we're happy to arrange activities to suit with our recommended providers. Perhaps it maybe a kayaking trip, a fishing expedition, glacier climbing, lake cruises, wine touring, jet boating or four wheel driving, to name a few.
Learn about past delegates' experiences with us here.
Comprehensive Conference Information
Download Edgewater's comprehensive conference and meeting information here.
If you'd like some more information on what Wanaka has to offer your conference or meeting please download Lake Wanaka Tourism's MICE presentation.